We're honoured that ESVONC member dr. Julia Buchholz is in the board of this society!
Please find here information about the European Platform for Photodynamic Therapy and their next congress.
- EPPT : http://www.eppm-photomedicine.org
- Photodynamic Therapy and Photodiagnosis Update 2018 : http://pdt2018.com :
congress near Munich (Kochel am See), September 19 - 22, 2018.
It is our great pleasure to let you know that the website of the European Platform for Photodynamic Medicine (EPPM) has been completely renewed. Please have a look at it (http://www.eppm-photomedicine.org/). A BIG thank-you to our webmaster Ewan Eadie.
This website really wants to be a platform for researchers in the field of PDT by advertising conferences related to PDT or PhD/Post-Doc scholarships but also news in the field of PDT.
This email is also to strongly encourage you to become an EPPM member (http://www.eppm-photomedicine.org/join-us/). This will
- give you reduced registration fees to attend national and international related PDT meetings such as the yearly RSM meeting in London.
- give reduced subscription to the journal Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy.
- allow you to connect with scientists and clinicians with vast experience in the field of Photodiagnosis, Photodynamic Therapy and Photobiology.
- allow you to finance poster prizes.
- allow you to finance travel awards.
- Allow you to advertise a conference or an open position in your group (please contact Ewan email@example.com).
We have made sure to have extremely low fees, especially for students. So, please join us!
Please do not hesitate to forward this email to your colleagues/friends!
Thanks for your support.
With our best wishes,
In the name of EPPM
Caroline Maake (secretary) & Gilles Gasser (President)
Please note the new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gasser Group is now on Twitter!
The Gasser Group is now on Facebook!